Hello! Please choose your
Features after 6.1 will be released one at a time as they’re developed.
- Improve scene boundaries checking
- Serverless multiplayer: Send messages over content server, publish - subscribe
- Display 2D NFTs
- Timing helpers:
- Execute every x milliseconds
- Delay x milliseconds
- Remove entity after x milliseconds
- Collision triggers - clipping events (contact with surface)
- Sticky collisions (enable user movement, ex: elevator)
- Smooth animation transitions
- Positioning helpers:
- Return direction vector from Transform & Camera objects: (forward, up, right, left, down, and back)
- Get and set the full transformation matrix from a Transform
- OutOfBounds component: remove entity if it leaves a region
- Collision triggers - AABB (overlapping with area)
- Raycasting functions
- A/B buttons with actions defined by developer
- Raycasting helpers:
- OnPointerIn: Called when cursor points at an entity
- OnPointerOut: Called when cursor stops pointing at an entity
- State-machine component
- Change GLTF materials in runtime
- Event when player leaves scene
- Improve the experience of setting UVs somehow for texture tiling.
- Integrate with Identity service to query player data
- Multiplayer helpers
- Helpers for AI behavior and querying for other entities in the scene
- In-world UIs (not fixed on the player’s screen)
Was this article useful?
Anything we can do to make it even better?
Please let us know how we can improve our documentation.
Your feedback helps us improve everyone's experience in Decentraland.